Monday, September 1, 2008

What I've been up to.

Well, I am teaching again! I was offered a position with Greater Clark Schools ( I.U.S. was still conducting interviews on their opening, so I had to call I.U.S. and inform them that I would not be able to accept the position if it were offered to me because I already had a job.) I have been titled the "new" kindergarten teacher at Utica Elementary. It has been a very eventful three weeks. My life has had to adapt to a whole new change. Thank you to my family for being there for me. It is a new road (once traveled) that I will travel down again, this time with two toddlers in tow. The last time I was in a classroom teaching position I didn't have two toddlers keeping me busy too. So life will keep me on my toes or tripping over them depending on the day, but I can truly say it was nice to get a paycheck again! Utica is an awesome school with a very friendly staff. My parents are absolutely great and Mr. Chinn has been so helpful and understanding. I know this year will be a new chapter to my teaching career with lots of memorable experiences.