Friday, August 8, 2008

Where will my future take me? Only God knows.


A quick update on my career searching:
I have been applying to every and all openings that seem interesting to me. I have had a few interviews. Just this week I interviewed with I.U.S. for an instructor position in their undergrad and graduate education dept. It was a long and eventful day. I had to be interviewed three times; the vice-chancellor, the dean of educ., and a team of education professors. Then I had to give a 30 minute presentation to a room of about 12 people (half staff, half students).

Then, just yesterday I get a call from Greater Clark for an interview today! It was this morning at 7:45. WOW! I haven't gotten up that early in a long time, I guess I better get used to that again. The interview was with four principals and another administrator. It went very well.

Then, I get home and there is a message from JCPS and now they want to interview me next week.

When it rains, it pours!

I am so pumped about getting back into the teaching world again. And I am also excited about a new start. I know God has a plan for me, so now I just need to wait and see what it will be.....

1 comment:

The Powers Bunch said...

I have been wondering what you were going to do...I hope it is back with Greater Clark! We miss you at BP!!!! Hey, if you get the postion at IUS I will see you on campus!Love, Meredith:)