Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Scooter just moved to the 3's room last week

My big boy has already started spelling his name and tonight as Seth and I overheard him spelling his name to himself we look at his magna doodle and see this. He knocked us off our socks! Of course its only "oot" but he knew that he was writing his name because he was spelling it out as he went........"0" ........"0"............"t"........... and it was at that time that Seth and I interrupted with astonishment. His new teacher at daycare says he spells his name with only one or two mistakes. She said to me, "I can tell that you work with him at home". Maybe I do just a little.
Gotta brag on Sadie too. Her new (and might I add favorite) word is "uh-oh". She says it when she drops something, she says it when she falls down, she says it when we say it, she says it all the time. She is so funny.

2 comments:

Dan and Denise said...

Way to go, Scooter! That is awesome!

The Wilson 5 said...

That is wonderful Scooter & Sadie. We are so proud of you!