Friday, February 15, 2008



Well, it was a bitter sweet Valentines day~

First, I went to Bridgepoint to officially resign which was pretty emotional, not to mention difficult to face..........but then my sweet husband made it all better.......when I got home this was the scene in the kitchen.

Later he prepred a fabulous dinner of Lobster, artichokes, and baked pears with whipped cream along with a bottle of wine ( which his parents had gotten us when they went to Greece this past fall.) It was YUMMY!!! The card was super sweet too.

2 comments:

Dan and Denise said...

We are going to miss you terribly, Sarah! It is wonderful that you are making such a sacrifice for Sadie. The students at Bridgepoint are truly missing out on a wonderful and gifted teacher. God bless you and your family. Keep in touch with us . . . just because you resign, it doesn't mean that you're rid of us.

The Cooks said...

Your positive attitude will definitely be missed as Bridgepoint. I wish I was there when you came by to resign. You will remain in my prayers. Don't forget to stop by and keep us posted. Most of all have fun with your kiddos. :)